Testing & Certification
KRD Global Group works closely in the photovoltaic industry with the aim of guaranteeing the quality and safety of photovoltaic modules and components launched to the market.
Our Photovoltaic Test Laboratory offers Testing and Certification Services according to IEC and UL standards.
The lab. is accredited by ENAC (ILAC Accreditation Body) according to the ISO/IEC 17025 requirements.
- IEC and UL Testing Services of thin-film, crystalline silicon and concentrator photovoltaic (CPV) modules and assemblies
- CE Marking Testing: Electrical Safety and Electromagnetic Compatibility Testing services on PV modules and components (trackers, strings, control units, and inverters)
- Environmental Testing Services (temperature, humidity, damp heat, mechanical, electrical, UV & IP)
- CE Marking for European market access
- CB Testing and Test Report: through TÜV Nord as associated NCB (Notified Certification Body)
- TÜV Nord and ETL Certification for European and North American market access
- CEC (California Energy Commission)Certification for Californian market access
- GSE (Gestore Servizi Energetici) for Italian market access
- Quality Control of photovoltaic modules
- Suppliers Acceptance
- Inspection and Audit of Photovoltaic Modules Factories
- Specific Test Plans
We will be pleased to support you with your solar PV projects.