Testing & Certification
Our Photovoltaic Test Laboratory offers Testing and Certification Services according to IEC and UL standards.
The lab. is accredited by ENAC (ILAC Accreditation Body) according to the ISO/IEC 17025 requirements.
- IEC and UL Testing Services of thin-film, crystalline silicon and concentrator photovoltaic (CPV) modules and assemblies
- CE Marking Testing: Electrical Safety and Electromagnetic Compatibility Testing services on PV modules and components (trackers, strings, control units, and inverters)
- Environmental Testing Services (temperature, humidity, damp heat, mechanical, electrical, UV & IP)
- CE Marking for European market access
- CB Testing and Test Report: through TÜV Nord as associated NCB (Notified Certification Body)
- TÜV Nord and ETL Certification for European and North American market access
- CEC (California Energy Commission)Certification for Californian market access
- GSE (Gestore Servizi Energetici) for Italian market access
- Quality Control of photovoltaic modules
- Suppliers Acceptance
- Inspection and Audit of Photovoltaic Modules Factories
- Specific Test Plans
We will be pleased to support you with your solar PV projects.